Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I can no longer print. The only options are to save as PDF

Customer Question

I can no longer print. The only options are to save as PDF etc. This occurred after the latest "upgrade"
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: HP Envy 5660. It is of the order of a year old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: No problems as of days ago. Then there was a message from HP to install upgrades. I didn't try printing until today when the problem occurred
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please right click on the Start button and select Control Panel. In Control Panel, select View Devices and Printers, listed under Hardware and Sound. Right click on the printer name and select Set as Default. Then, try printing anything.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Thank you!

S H E F I N