Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Will not print, office jet pro 6835 couple of months, PC

Customer Question

will not print
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: office jet pro 6835 couple of months
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC windows
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: three days upgrade to Comcast Xi with new modem/router
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I appear to be connected but unable to print
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 16 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please setup wireless on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-Pro-6830-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5390307/model/7107898/document/c04266365/

After setting up wireless, restart the computer and printer. then, try printing. if the issue persists, you may have to reinstall the printer driver.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N