Good morning, My name is*****'d be happy to help you with this. Please go the APP store on your iPad and search for HP ePrint. Be sure to get the one from HP, inc. as there is one from Microtech with the same name that is NOT the one you need).
Your printer also supports AIRPRINT.
Use these instructions to get started with AirPrintTM to print wirelessly to an HP LaserJet Pro printer from an iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®, or Mac computer.
For more information about using AirPrintTM, go to www.hp.com/go/airprint .
This document applies to HP LaserJet Pro printers that support AirPrintTM. (Note: Yours does)
Step one: Connect the Apple device to the same wireless network as the printer
To use AirPrintTM, the printer must be connected to the same wireless network as your ipad
1. Turn on the printer and make sure that it is in a ready state.
2. Make sure that the printer is connected to a wireless network.
3. Make sure that the iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, or Mac computer is wirelessly connected to the same network as the printer.
Step two: Find and/or Change the printer's AirPrint name
If multiple models of the printer are connected to the network, use the printer's AirPrint name to select the printer from the Apple device. To find the printer's AirPrint name and/or to change the printer name for easier recognition, follow these steps:
1. Open a supported Web browser and then enter the printer IP address or host name in the address/URL field to open the Embedded Web Server (EWS).
2. Click the Networking tab, and then click Wireless Direct Setup.
If the information that I have provided has been helpful, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!