John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Hellow, AR 6020 sharp, pc, nothing but it's anew printer but

Customer Question

hellow
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: AR 6020 sharp
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing but it's anew printer but i got a message < cannot send data
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i'd like to know how to fix it
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 16 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text based chat instead, just let me know please.

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
ok i will use team viewer if you don't mind .
what about the coast ? the same coast or not .
and please can you send the way and the answer by email

Sure, Team-Viewer is OK by me. The coasts are $39 and you can just request the remote-assistance now if you wish.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
hi
i paid 20 £ so I'm waiting the answer by email
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
when you will send the answer ?

I am unable to help you via text, since I´d need to see the problem directly at your computer. Hence I have opted out of your question, since you do not want to remotely connect with me. Other experts can now answer your question (if they have a text based answer, which will be difficult in your case - the question was already on the "open questions" list for about 10 minutes and out of 8 experts online, no one picked it up). If no one answers within about 24 hours, it usually means that no other expert feels like she/he can help via text either. You could then think about a remote-assistance again or request a refund, if you still wish that no one should connect to your computer and fix the problem directly there.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Expert:  Cody replied 16 days ago.

I can send a lower offer for remote support.