crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I cannot find a printer for mac lexmark 7675, the printer is

Customer Question

I cannot find a printer for mac lexmark 7675
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Lexmark is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: the printer is probably 7 to 8 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac 10.12.1
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: sierrahave no answer to either question/ could the update to Sierra have anything to do with this problem
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, thank you
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 10 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 10 days ago.

As of right now, there isn't software/drivers available for your printer with macOS Sierra. Since there are drivers/software available for 10.11 it is likely that they will make the software/drivers but there is no guarantee. Also, please understand that I do not have control over whether Lexmark will make your printer compatible with macOS Sierra.

If you have anymore questions, please reply back otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 9 days ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 7 days ago.

I have not heard from you in a while -- If you can rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you and mark the question as helped.