John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I cannot make a wiFi connection though all seems O.k.It is a

Customer Question

I cannot make a wiFi connection though all seems O.k.It is a XP220 series and I have a new modem but the SSID on the status sheet shows the address of vhe old modem
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Model XP-220 Name Epson 3F86C5 about 18 months old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac OS 10.02.1
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Only happened when new Modem installed. All other peripherals have connected as usual
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  dukey01 replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

I'm not sure how Epson printers act in Australia but in America they tend to store the network settings

and it looks like yours is doing the same. On the printer menu can go you to the setup menu.

Look for an administration item with a submenu item that will restore default settings

or reset settings. I can't find any good documentation on your printer model so I'm unable to be more specific.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello ***** was of no use. My first and last time obviously Australia and US not compatible . And I thought it was local advice.
Can you cancel my trial period?