Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I just bought a new HP computer and need to know if it will

Customer Question

I just bought a new HP computer and need to know if it will work with my HP Photosmart 7510? The computer tech told me not to plug it in until I find out if it will work!
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

The printer supports computers with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 operating systems

So if your HP has Windows OS, then Yes, it will work without any issues. You just need to download and install latest printer software from here on your new computer to make the printer work --> http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Photosmart-7510-e-All-in-One-Printer-series---C3/5070118/model/5070120

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or until you are satisfied.

I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star rating. If you feel you've received anything less, please don't rate anything like bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied.