John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I cannot set my hp printer as default it is telling me that

Customer Question

I cannot set my hp printer as default it is telling me that it is not connected to my network and the error # is 0x00000709
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it is about 10 years old and model is M1522nf
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I have a dell window 7 the operating system is intel
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it was working this weekend It is only this morning that the problem started
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that i can think of
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  technicalcat replied 15 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

You have requested remote service, where I can connect to you and fix while you watch. To proceed, please accept the offer for remote. Thank You.