John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

PRINTER WILL N OT PRINT FROM COMPUTER WORKS OK FOR SCANNING

Customer Question

PRINTER WILL N OT PRINT FROM COMPUTER WORKS OK FOR SCANNING ETC AND ALSO WIT DYMO LABEL MAKER
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: PSON XP 235
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MAC OOS
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: BOUGHT TODAY
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I DO NOT THINK THAT THE SOFTWARE IS LOADED
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please what exactly happens when you try to print?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
the icon with details comes up but assign as i click to print nothing happens this is a newcone i am installing and i am not sure tha the sofwarehas downloaded
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

did you run the installation of the printer from the disk that came with the printer?

Please let me know

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,