Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have a new laptop and wish to install my WF-3540 printer,

Customer Question

sir i have a new laptop and wish to install my WF-3540 printer
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 3 years
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: its a epson wf-3540 printer
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing i just need to pritn print pdf files
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: dont have the dvd
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Don't worry, you do not need the printer cd/dvd disk. Please try the following solution:

- On your new laptop, please click on the Epson website below:

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/WorkForce-Series/Epson-WorkForce-WF-3540/s/SPT_C11CC31201

, then there, download / install the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package, then it should work.

- If there is still any issue, please let me know the model of your new laptop.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Please let me know if there is any trouble downloading / installing the printer driver at the Epson website I've provided above. If there is still any issue, please let me know the make / model of your new laptop.

- Also, if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your laptop and set up the printing issue directly and quickly through your laptop for you. I can also help with any other computer question / issue you have.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 4 months ago.

How are you? It's been a few days. Do you still need help with the printer issue? And/or do you need help with anything else?