John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I own a brother iinnov4500D, MY PROBLEM IS, I BOUGHT A NEW

Customer Question

hello I own a brother iinnov4500D, MY PROBLEM IS, I BOUGHT A NEW HP COMPUTER
AND DID NOT REALIZE THE COMPUTER DID NO HAVE A CD ROM..AND CAN NOT RUN THE PROGRAM FOR THE BROTHER READER, SO USING THE NEW COMPUTER WILL NOT WORK WITH THE BROTHER .. iS THEIR A DOWNLOADABLE PROGRAM I CAN USE WITH MY MY NEW COMPUTER,
SHERYL PIERSON
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 7 months ago.

Dear Sheryl,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can install your 4500d while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Please reply at the box below.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck