John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Lexmark 2600 sudenily not printing. It will print test

Customer Question

My Lexmark 2600 sudenily not printing. It will print test pages but not the documents I want to print. Your help is appreciated. thank much
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Lexmark is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About 10 to 15 years old. It is a Lexmark 2600.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC and running win 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Everyday mostly. It's been printing fine til now. Then suddenly won't print at the print stage. thanks
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of. thamks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 5 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem with your printer for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck