Thank you for using JustAnswer.com.My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help.Please give me just a bit to look over the question and do some initial research.Thanks,Bob
Hi,After my 2nd response, an automatic "Premium Service" offer will be made. Please feel free to disregard it, we can revisit that type of service later if necessary.
I have a follow up question - where did you "hit the print button"; on the printer or on the computer? Was it something you had already tried printing, prior to changing the cartridge? was it a test page?
Have you tried a regular Test Page from the printer?
Here's how in Windows 10:
- Click the 'Windows' (Start) button [bottom-left]
- Start typing "Control Panel" --> you will see "Control Panel" as an option to click on, above where you typed it.
- Click on "Control Panel"
- In the Control Panel, click on "Devices and Printers"
- You should see your printer listed there --> Right-Click on your printer and select "Printer properties", it should be about the sixth item from the top.
- In the 'properties' screen, there is a "Print Test Page" button in the lower-right - click it and see if the print looks normal.
Let me know what happens?
Just following up. Do you still need assistance this the printer?