BobJamIT
BobJamIT,
96807910

My chrome notebook can't communicate with Mx 330 printer.

Customer Question

my chrome notebook can't communicate with Mx 330 printer.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Cannon MX 330
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Is a samsung chrome notebook OS is Chrome.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I never try before my main computer broke. I believe the problem is on the operator.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, i don't thing is nothing wrong with anyone. usually you have a CD drive but the notebook don't have one.
Category: Printers
Expert:  BobJamIT replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help.
Please give me just a bit to look over the question and do some initial research.
Thanks,
Bob

Expert:  BobJamIT replied 7 months ago.

After my 2nd response, an automatic "Premium Service" offer will be made. Please feel free to disregard it, we can revisit that type of service later if necessary.

It is important to know that chrome notebooks are not designed to print using what you and I might consider a "regular" method, so 'cloud print' is necessary.

Here is the information needed to use 'cloud print' - as the information is lengthy, I like to use this site as a reference - it is very well put together with all the information necessary:

http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/how-to-set-up-google-print-on-your-chromebook

Please let me know when printing is working for you.

Thanks,

Bob

Expert:  BobJamIT replied 7 months ago.

I noticed this case is still open, so I figure I'll reach out once more. If there are no follow-up questions, I would really appreciate your official acceptance of my answer and a 5 Star rating as I was able to provide a solution.

We are only compensated on positive ratings, so I appreciate your taking the time to finish this out.

Thank you,

Bob