Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

What is the current equivalent to the Epson Workforce 630

Customer Question

What is the current equivalent to the Epson Workforce 630 multifunction printer with Wifi?
Neville Crocker
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 7 months ago.

Dear Neville,

my name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

Personally I would recommend the Epson WorkForce WF-3620 as a good replacement for your current one, it also comes at a good price at just $99, please click below:

https://www.amazon.com/Epson-WorkForce-WF-3620-Printer-Scanner/dp/B00JXLGF06

It can do everything your old printer was able to do and can hold up to 250 sheets of paper. If you need a bigger one that can hold more sheets, just let me know and I will look up another one for you.

If you need additional advise, just reply in the box below, there are no extra costs associated with that. If I was able to help you, I would very happy about a positive rating (select 3 to 5 stars at the right top of the screen and click "submit"), because only then I get paid by JustAnswer, which mediated your question to me as an independent expert.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck