John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How do I scan if I have windws 10, and CANON printer MX472?

Customer Question

how do I scan if I have windws 10, and CANON printer MX472?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Canon MX472 about 18 months old
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None, really
JA: Anything else you want the camera expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I just want to scan so I can email 6 pages.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 15 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
you may now

OK thank you, ***** ***** my remote-assistance offer and we can get started.