John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

O just bought Epson XP-640. I would like to use print CD. My

Customer Question

Hi, O just bought Epson XP-640. I would like to use print CD. My computer is iMac (OS Sierra 10.12.. I downloaded the driver and my system has Epson XP-640 series-Air print but when I push print the message came out ,you have to download the driver from Epson " what I have to do ?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I just bought it today and the model ia " EPSON Inkjet all in one XP640
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I said Mac os Sierra 10.12.1
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It is the first time to use it.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thanks, ***** ***** wait
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 17 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason