Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My HP Officejet 5600 all in one is not printing from my

Customer Question

My HP Officejet 5600 all in one is not printing from my computer.
When I go to print a fax page comes up instead of printing.
Can you help me please
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 18 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

The issue is you have not selected the printer as default printer. May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Windows 10
Expert:  Shefin replied 18 days ago.

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f3b19ddc-67d4-4825-99cf-13d96ed000c8

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 18 days ago.

Please right click on the Start button and select Control Panel. In Control Panel, select View Devices and Printers, listed under Hardware and Sound. Right click on the printer name and select Set as Default. Then, try printing again.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N