BobJamIT
BobJamIT,
96807910

I have a HP Photosmart 5520. Print qulaity page will not

Customer Question

I have a HP Photosmart 5520. Print qulaity page will not fill in the black veritcal box. Just the outline. Rep.laced the black cartridge -- still the same. Ran clean cartridges. Still the same.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Probably 4 yrs old. Worked fine but did not use for 3 wks becuase myi computer was down.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC - Windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just started happening after having reinstalled the software to reconnect.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I print a lot pf picturers. Use glososy paper. BEST setting
Category: Printers
Expert:  BobJamIT replied 5 months ago.

Please download the latest Full Feature Software and Drivers from HP's site, here is a link for the HP Photosmart 5520:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-photosmart-5520-e-all-in-one-printer-series/5157533/model/5157535#Z7_3054ICK0K8UDA0AQC11TA930C7

Once downloaded and installed, use the "tools" in the application to do a "deep cleaning", there is a chance some ink is clogged and hopefully this will resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Bob