John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My lap top will not merge with my printer

Customer Question

my lap top will not merge with my printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am trying to get in touch with you but I do not know how. My phone numbers is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have already gave you $40 dollars why do you want more ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
JustAnswerAsk a question
Remember to rate your expert here after you get an answer and finish talking.Customermy lap top will not merge with my printer
17 November 2016 03:32
CustomerShefin
Hello!
Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.May I know the make and model number of your printer?May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?Thank you.S H E F I NWant to switch to a Secure Remote Assistance?If you prefer, I can remotely connect to your device and troubleshoot for you.Amount: $39 100% Satisfaction GuaranteedSecurely connect
By clicking "Securely connect" you agree to the additional amount and to credit the Expert. JustAnswer may share your information with a third party service provider for fulfillment.
17 November 2016 04:04 I am trying to get in touch with you but I do not know how. My phone numbers is(###) ###-####19 November 2016 06:20 I have already gave you $40 dollars why do you want more ?
19 November 2016 06:23 Send+ Add files
Your conversation is covered by our Disclaimer. OrderID: 16841985-117
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OrderID: 16841985-117
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.

I apologize for the delay in my response. You will be charged more only if you opt for additional offers like Secure Connect.

Please let me know the following, so that I can assist you better with the issue.

Make and model number of your printer.

Operating system you are using. Is it Windows 7?

Thank you.

S H E F I N