Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

WE OWN A CANNON MG 2500 PRINTER. IT IS 2 YEARS WORKING

Customer Question

WE OWN A CANNON MG 2500 PRINTER. IT IS 2 YEARS WORKING BEAUTIFULLY, BUT NOW IT HAS A VERY BAD PAPER JAM. IT WILL NOT
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: NO
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC, W 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: NO OTHER ISSUSES
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: WE HAVE BEEN OPERATING ON A NETWORK FOR BOTH ME & MY WIFE USING
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try removing the jammed paper by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART142460&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1479400881790

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N