Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

The head to my printer is not working, Geek squad person

Customer Question

the head to my printer is not working, Geek squad person says it needs to be replaced
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Serial no. CN2CSBXGN4
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: model no. SNPRC-1101-01, about 3 yrs old, PC I don,t understand OS
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I had recently printed without difficulty, no luck after that, about 3 days, took to geek squad, who cleaned the head and still it didn't work
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 22 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 22 days ago.

The printhead is the most important, and the most expensive part of the machine.

Hp sells them for around 225$. ( just the printhead )

You can get the printhead here, a genuine HP printhead for less then half that cost

http://amzn.to/2fZfli3

Its a part you can safely replace yourself, and this page has a written and video guide on how to replace it.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02871867

If you have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 15 days ago.

Hello again, I havent heard from you for a while. Did you still need help with this issue or not?

If you do not need help, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to answer your questions. If you still need help, please send a reply so we can continue working on the issue.

Thanks again,

Dustin S.