John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I a, It is 726...maybe bought 18months ago. I am trying to

Customer Question

I a
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: It is 726...maybe bought 18months ago. I am trying to work it with my Publisher program which it has done up until a few weeks ago. I am using windows 10 which is forever up grading, and I also a have bought a 2016 version of Publisher since this problem . Everything works well with the Publisher program until I want to print a booklet. The Publisher sets itself every clearly but then when I push print, the canon comes in on top. Itstill shows the booklet etc but is usually come out on the tray as one sheet fole
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Window 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I can't define the exact day it happened but it is determined to make all my settings come out like a Christmas card, smaller than the double fold A4 I use for my booklet. It would be a couple of months I guess, and I have been trying to get the settings right because think that's what the problem.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I love my Canon!!!!!! and it has been good to me, printing out similar booklets until this time, and I have even printed this booklet as a trial one several times before this happened
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 21 days ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

Expert:  JKalman replied 21 days ago.

I see that your operating system is Windows 10.

Expert:  JKalman replied 21 days ago.

What is the complete model number of your printer?

Expert:  JKalman replied 21 days ago.

Is it an MF726CDW?

Expert:  JKalman replied 21 days ago.

IL have downloaded your manual now, and I am prepared to assist you whenever you are back online.