John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just had to reset my computer and lost all my printer info

Customer Question

Hi - I just had to reset my computer and lost all my printer info - can you help me download the correct software?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I'm not positive - but what I do know is that it is a J610 - that's about all I know. I am disabled and homebound so I can't really look at the printer which is in another room - sorry.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC - Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I had to reset my PC because it was running very slowly so I lost all of the software data
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really - just need to redownload the software.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 22 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I would like to assist you with your issue and would be your active expert..

Please let me know when you are ready..

Are you still there?