JKalman
JKalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I AM just now installing it. I have a MAC OS Sierra Version

Customer Question

I AM just now installing it. I have a MAC OS Sierra Version 10.12.. In the papers to install, it says do not use disc for this version. What should I do?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I just bought it. HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277. It shows M277n, M277dw, M277c6, but I am not sure which one this is.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Model # B3Q11A
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just now. All I did was plug in printer and turn it on. But I need to set up fax, and scan
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Serial # VNB8J7N6GY I think that is all.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kevin T replied 17 days ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 17 days ago.

You want to connect your printer to your mac, correct?

Expert:  Kevin T replied 17 days ago.

Are you using a USB cable to connect?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No I want wireless
Expert:  Kevin T replied 17 days ago.

Could I connect and get this set-up for you?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kevin T replied 17 days ago.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Sorry I have run out of time. I have to do this next week. Thanks for your help. I would like my $23 refunded please
Expert:  JKalman replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Expert:  JKalman replied 17 days ago.

I can solve your problem for you quickly and display it here for you to see whenever you have time. This question will remain open for about a wee,. You can download the HP LaserJet Pro M277 Printer series Full Software and PCL 6 Driver by copying and pasting this url address into your browser:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Color-LaserJet-MFP-M277-series/7089945/model/7089949

Expert:  JKalman replied 17 days ago.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS ADVICE, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. If I have solved your problem, I would appreciate a GOOD or an EXCELLENT rating. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.

Expert:  JKalman replied 17 days ago.

Here is that link again to the latest drivers for your printer and operating system on official HP website