John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Wish I knew. we get a black screen with boxes when we hit

Customer Question

wish I knew. we get a black screen with white boxes when we hit print then computer comes up notice printer is not able to print
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: canon x470 approx. 1 year ago
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: had this isuue for few months now printed a copy then began getting this black screen on left side of computer with white boxes
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just would like this problem rectified
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 24 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a

very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always

know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
go ahead

Thank you, ***** ***** the offer, I will send you the instructions how to start the connection with me.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
do no t wish to continue with this process. please cancel and refund any monies charged to my credit card since no solution was had please do this now

Thank you, ***** ***** is the issue? We guarantee our service, once you accept the remote-assistance-offer, we can instantly connect with each other and I will fix the problem for you at your machine as promised.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.