VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I'm having trouble with my HP printer HP ENVY 4500 series.

Customer Question

I'm having trouble with my HP printer HP ENVY 4500 series. It jams frequently. I remove the cover and the jammed paper and then replace the gadget that covers the printer, and it works till it doesn't. Also the paper copy begins below the top of the document all the time. Your help much appreciated.
John A. Kastor, M.D. (retired) ***@******.***
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 23 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue.

How old is the Printer and when did you start to have this issue?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Several years. Don't remember just when I bought it. Trouble started a few months ago.

Ok, Sir. Have you ever inspected the Rollers of the Printer? Also, are you in the MD area?

http://bcove.me/fqfypdne

Click on the Link above to follow the information in the Video. Next, acquire Yale Roller Cleaner and Laser Printer cleaning sheets. These can be found at any Major Office Store. You use the Yale cleaner on the Rollers. It will remove any debris left over after using the Laser Printer Cleaning sheets.