John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Cannot connect to wifi. Have tried with the comcast tech and

Customer Question

Cannot connect to wifi. Have tried with the comcast tech and he said to call you. I have used my disk and have downloaded from your website. The comcast guy said that the printer knows which wifi to connect to but cannot
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is the Epson XP-620 and I am thinning maybe 2 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac OSX
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just discovered it. Only thing that happened about a month ago was some sort of power surge , lights dimmed and then brightened and lights came on the computer. I live alone so nobody dropped it.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 22 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason