Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Have an Epson stylus photo r 1900 printer. ever since I got

Customer Question

have an Epson stylus photo r 1900 printer. ever since I got windows 10 it will not print. It recognizes printer but prints blank pages. I don't know if its windows or just something wrong with printer.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: probably about 8 yrs old but just guessing.it says model b341A
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc windows 10. I first noticed problem when I upgraded to windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: upgraded about 6 mo ago and noticed it then. I have another all in one Epson printer I use for everyday use but only use this for printing photos.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just if this printer is compatible to windows 10. If not what can I do to possibly update printer. Thanks
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 19 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try downloading and installing latest driver for the printer.

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/Single-Function-Inkjet-Printers/Epson-Stylus-Series/Epson-Stylus-Photo-R1900/s/SPT_C11C698201

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N