Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

On a new internet supplier. Can not get my wireless mac to

Customer Question

on a new internet supplier. Can not get my wireless mac to connect with the wireless mx470 series printer. Can you help?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: One day
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Would like a cannon computer/printer tech to help me
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

First, setup wireless on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART117459&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1479234122751

After setting up wireless, restart the computer and printer (if needed). Then, try printing.

If the issue persists, please try reinstalling the driver on your printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N