IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I am on an iMac, running Sierra os. I have an Epson Stylus

Customer Question

I am on an iMac, running Sierra os. I have an Epson Stylus Photo R2000. I cannot seem to turn off the gloss optimizer. I may not have installed the full software suite, year plus ago. Can you help. I need to print on fabric, without the gloss. Thanks.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  IT Miro replied 19 days ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 19 days ago.

Please download and install the latest Mac OS Sierra drivers for Epson Stylus Photo R2000 printer by clicking on this link:

http://tinyurl.com/zgnnana

When installed, go to the System Preferences and access Printers & Scanners. You should then be able to see all the printer options and turn off the gloss optimizer.

If you encounter problems, I can remotely access your Mac computer and check the issue.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 15 days ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 13 days ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.