crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I have had a label sheet jam in the printer. When I removed

Customer Question

I have had a label sheet jam in the printer. When I removed it two labels were missing. I assume they are still inside the printer. What can I do
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: PIXMA MX432, serial number LMDA80379, purchase3d 2/4/2013
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Vista
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Never
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 26 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 26 days ago.

Please take a look here: https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART137527

It will show you all of the locations of where a paper jam could occur. Please open all parts and remove any paper jam and after that is complete, power off the printer and unplug it from the wall. Wait 1 minute, plug it back in, and power it back on again.

Please let me know if you are still having issues otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you

Expert:  crash2199 replied 26 days ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.