John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a XP-620 printer connected by wire, (wireless did not

Customer Question

I have a XP-620 printer connected by wire, (wireless did not work)
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Epson XP-620 estimate 5 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: All in one Dell
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I tried a month ago to set up for printing. Computer from Best Buy is all new. wasn't able to print wireless so I ordered cable to connect.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Now you have to tell me how I can print,
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 20 days ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. You will need to install the software for the XP-620 printer. I can provide a link to the software for you but first I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/