John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

MY COMPUTER WONT PRINT THE PRINTER SEEM TO BE ON PAUSSE BUT

Customer Question

MY COMPUTER WONT PRINT THE PRINTER SEEM TO BE ON PAUSSE BUT WONT CHANGE COULD SOMEONE TALK ME THROUGH WHAT TO DO
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: MFC-990CW
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: version 10.11.6 applemac
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: has been working since Jan 2016 but we added a new email and new iPhone now its not working
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: can't think of anything
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 27 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 27 days ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 27 days ago.

Unplug the power cable from the printer and let it sit for 10 mins and then try reconnecting it back and print. Let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
this is all too hard i need to speak to someone on a phone if this is not possible could i have my $5 back and cancel the help that I'm not getting my phone no is again **************
Expert:  Michelle replied 27 days ago.

Phone assistance offer already sent.