Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a WF 4630 that has been wonderful. However, in the

Customer Question

I have a WF 4630 that has been wonderful. However, in the last month I am having a lot of trouble printing wirelessly from any of my devices. I have re entered the wifi and it will work, but when I go to print not working again. I have turned the printer, devices and router off and on, and it works immediately after, but after a delay does not work again. I cannot do this every time I want to print
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it is 5 months old. only print 1-10 pages a day
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: all macs all most up to date iOS
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: an issue for a few weeks some times it says can't find printer today printer is connected but nothing printing tried from my phone laptop and desktop mac
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i think I've said a lot why am i paying for my problem with a barely used printer!!!!!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the following and let me know the response.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.

Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This did not work. The computer sees the printer, but after following your instructions, it is stuck on the resetting screen, "Setting up EPSON WF-4639 Series" not advancing at all. This is same on all my devices. They see the print, the printer is on, but nothing is coming out from the printer.
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.

Setup wireless once again on the printer. Follow the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CD10201~faq-253800

After setting up wireless on the printer, try adding the printer again. Let me know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I got it to work with my desktop and laptop but still cannot print from my iPhone
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.

Make sure that you are using the printer and iPhone on the same network. If it is on the same network, try restarting both and if the issue persists, please try setting up wireless again on the printer.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I do have it on the same wireless and my iPhone does not see any printer.
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.

Could you please setup wireless on the printer again?

Thank you.

S H E F I N