Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I installed a new hard driver on my computer and now I need

Customer Question

I installed a new hard driver on my computer and now I need to reinstall my brother printer. It is Model MFC-J6510DW. Can you help?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I would guess 3-4 years old. That is the complete model number
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC with Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I installed the hard drive on my computer and I would now like to install my brother printer again onto my computer. No issues before.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so, I just need the printer drivers and installation software.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 19 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the Brother website below:

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfcj6510dw_all&os=10013&dlid=dlf004587_000&flang=8&type3=11

, then there, you can download and install the Full Driver & Software Package for your printer.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Note: If there is trouble with downloading the printer driver software file called MFC-J6510DW-inst-E1-usa, then please click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/q4punar

- Please let me know if there is any trouble downloading / installing / running the download file called MFC-J6510DW-inst-E1-usa. Also, if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix the printing issue directly and quickly on your computer for you.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I still receive the same error message. The files signature is corrupt or invalid

I'm sorry. Can you please try the new website below:

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfcj6510dw_all&os=10013&dlid=dlf004594_000&flang=8&type3=405

, then install the new download file called Y10F_C1-gdi-64-F1 and check.

Please let me know. Thank you,

Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 17 days ago.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,