John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Conon PIXMA MG5150. Been working fine. I can print

Customer Question

Hi i have a Conon PIXMA MG5150. Been working fine. I can print and copy but the scanner stopped working today. Error message says the driver may be incorrectly installed, i have reinstalled the MP EX Navigator driver from the CD. but still the same message, I'm windows 10 but its been fine for months - cheers Steve
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Canon PIXMA MG5150
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC HP Probook 4530s Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: only today i scanned okay during the week its just happened\
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i have reinstalled the drivers and i can print okay and copying is fine
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 22 days ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer please, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is an optional service with a one-time flat fee, regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume it at any time, without additional costs. It also is safe, as you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Sorry for the delay what is the charge for connecting to my PC ?
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Nah thanks I may as well buy a new printer and have new drivers .. the printers including ink cartridges are less than $100, cheers ***** *****
Expert:  Cody replied 22 days ago.

do you need help with this still?