John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My epson TX110 only prints at about A6 size. I have tried

Customer Question

My epson TX110 only prints at about A6 size. I have tried resetting it, but
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is about 10 years old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Hp with lots of ram & a powerfull system.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This happend about 24 hours ago after I reloded Trnd Microsoft max security
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 26 days ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer please, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is an optional service with a one-time flat fee, regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume it at any time, without additional costs. It also is safe, as you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck