crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I have 2541 and usually have no problems. Lately the 'on'

Customer Question

I have 2541 and usually have no problems. Lately the 'on' button keeps blinking and I cannot figure out what the problem is. Trying to print and it occasionally prints something from a previous session and goes back to blinking
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 22 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 22 days ago.

These steps are similar to what you have tried but slightly different and will perform a "soft reset". Please try this:

1. Press the Power button to turn on the product.

2. With the product turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.

3. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.

4. Wait at least 45 seconds.

5. Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.

6. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.

7. If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to turn it on.

Is the issue resolved or do you still see the blinking light? If the issue is resolved, please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 21 days ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.