John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a new used printer: I am tring to get my faithful HP

Customer Question

I have a new used printer: I am tring to get my faithful HP Officejet J3680-All-In_one to open the connection to the computer. or do I need to download software please help??
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: does CBO 1 A help I expect its about 5 years or more old works perfectly with old junk computer I had sir.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I am sorri,, I am using Gateway Laptop with Windows softeare
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I changed computers to this one.that is what happen okay
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well it has been a great FAX,. right Now I do have telephone connection. I cannot get it to print from the comptuer. okay Excellent serviced. make HP proud.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 24 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 24 days ago.

let me know the version of windows you have on the computer..windows 7, 8 or 10

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Are u there..?????
Expert:  Michelle replied 24 days ago.

Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation.

Please update your card details

Expert:  Michelle replied 24 days ago.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I already paid with my card. i dont and did not expect any additional charges. I will cancel this right now. ADDED verbag I got nothing for my deposit of $5.00 except a bunch of cooridation questions from this Technician. just question. never got a ddimes worth of help. do not charge my card, for something i feel like I have not recieved.Also how can I know I am talking to HP Techs on this email page. how can I get a authentication report.?
Expert:  Michelle replied 24 days ago.

you are on the just answer support page

i am here to assist you

i got a remote assistance request from you which did not fulfill due to a payment failure

however, i can guide you with this issue on chat

i asked you twice about the version of windows on HP pC which you have not answered

please let me know so that i can share you the relevant steps