John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a new used printer: I am tring to get my faithful HP

Customer Question

I have a new used printer: I am tring to get my faithful HP Officejet J3680-All-In_one to open the connection to the computer. or do I need to download software please help??
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: does CBO 1 A help I expect its about 5 years or more old works perfectly with old junk computer I had sir.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I am sorri,, I am using Gateway Laptop with Windows softeare
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I changed computers to this one.that is what happen okay
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well it has been a great FAX,. right Now I do have telephone connection. I cannot get it to print from the comptuer. okay Excellent serviced. make HP proud.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

let me know the version of windows you have on the computer..windows 7, 8 or 10

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Are u there..?????
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation.

Please update your card details

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I already paid with my card. i dont and did not expect any additional charges. I will cancel this right now. ADDED verbag I got nothing for my deposit of $5.00 except a bunch of cooridation questions from this Technician. just question. never got a ddimes worth of help. do not charge my card, for something i feel like I have not recieved.Also how can I know I am talking to HP Techs on this email page. how can I get a authentication report.?
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

you are on the just answer support page

i am here to assist you

i got a remote assistance request from you which did not fulfill due to a payment failure

however, i can guide you with this issue on chat

i asked you twice about the version of windows on HP pC which you have not answered

please let me know so that i can share you the relevant steps