John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I cannot connect to my printernow I was able to use it but

Customer Question

I cannot connect to my printernow I was able to use it but my modem with twc cables messed up and they put me in a new one but I don't know how to connect it my printer is an HP 4620 all in one printer please help and thank you John
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: hp officejet4620 I've had it about 3 years or so
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc windows 10 running system I think
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing happened just the cable guy hooked up a new modem and I didn't know that the printer was not paired up to my computer till after the teck for the cable time warner had been gone a couple of hours
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i guess not its just aggervating i don't know what to do i;m not smart on computers any way i am 69 years old and its all greek to me sorry but if you can help that would be wonderful
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 29 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your new modem?

Do you happen to have a USB printer cable?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please check at the back / bottom of your new modem for the model of it.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,