John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I want you to fix it remotely. You have my credit card for

Customer Question

I want you to fix it remotely. You have my credit card for the $18 I already paid. You can charge the rest on there! The ink cleaning did not fix the problem. I did it 3 times.
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I am not able to sit by the computer while you fix this. Please call me if you need me. I expect you will resolve the issue remotely and will let me know and I will give you a good rating! Thanks!
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 21 days ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

YOu have a different request already open......please go back to the original question to kepe working with the Expert Wes

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/4be472cdcb704ca6bf131fd27ecef684