John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Have an Epson XP-720. have connected to my Apple Mac

Customer Question

Hi. Have an Epson XP-720. have connected to my Apple Mac computer by USB cable. I can print from my Mac but unable to scan to my Mac also unable to connect wirelessly. Appreciate your help. Des.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Bought from Joyce Mayne 27 Mar 2015 and XP-720 MFP A4. PC:C11CE00501/Batch :###-##-####
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I think OS-X but I am not sure how to find that out.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: About 2 months ago when printing photos I accidently left a thicker piece of carboard, which protects photo paper at packaging, in photo paper tray and also caused heaps of banding which now adjusting gradually.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at present. Just need to know if worth pursueing or replacing.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

Do you have installed all the driver and software from the printer disc, when you installed the printer for the first time ?

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** Im a different expert here at Justanswer. It seems the previous expert opted out.

Did you still need help with this issue? If so, please respond so we can get started.

Otherwise, if you want to cancel this support ticket, please respond and let us know so that we know to close this ticket out. Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.