John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Don't have a problem with my printer. I am having a problem

Customer Question

Don't have a problem with my printer. I am having a problem downloading photos from my PowerShot A530. Is this camera compatible with Windows 10?
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I'm not sure, but the copywrite on the manual is 2006.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC, Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I had no problem using Windows 7, but now having problem with Windows 10.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just realized I'm under the "Printer" tab. Let me try the "Canon Camera" tab.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 26 days ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

The best way to help you in this situation is to connect to your ocmputer, and view the issue first hand.

I think the camera might NOT have drivers for Windows 10......and ony has drivers for Windows 7.

.

However, there is some work arounds we can try, but its more of a technical level to do it. And once its setup and working.....then you are good to go.

Let me knwo when you have some time to do this......as it might take 15 to 30 minutes to complete.