John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

When I TRY TO OPEN MY HP CENTER, THE COMPUTER TELLS ME THAT

Customer Question

When I TRY TO OPEN MY HP CENTER, THE COMPUTER TELLS ME THAT THE INSTALLATION OF MY HP PRINTER IS NOT CORRECT. WOULD YOU HELP ME COMPLETE IT PLEASE
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: IT'S A PRINTER HP PHOTOSMART PLUS B209a-m, a gift of my brother-in-law 5 years ago.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC; 64-bits
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just bought my new computer yesterday. It's a ASUS computer. first I installed Norton Security Deluxe. When I noticed that the antivirus cannot allow my device to install HP Printer, I uninstalled it ant succeeded downloading and install HP. Now I can just print but to scan I have to open the HP center. That I cannot succeed.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that is the only problem
Category: Printers
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I would like to assist you with your issue and would be your next active expert..

Please let me know when you are back..

By the way, what connection method is used to connect printer?

(USB / Wireless)

Hello sir,

Didn't find you back..

Let me know you are still waiting for answer