Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I cannot get my printer to work with my computer, hp office

Customer Question

I cannot get my printer to work with my computer
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: hp office jet 4650 new
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: hp envy all in one
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I am trying to add this printer to my computer as a wireless hookup
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 24 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

First, setup wireless on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-4650-all-in-one-printer-series/5447930/document/c04719556/

Then, install the printer driver using the disc that came with the printer. During the installation, select Wireless as Connection type.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N