JKalman
JKalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

Copy of user manual for Brother Toner Printer HL3045CN, 4 -

Customer Question

Copy of user manual for Brother Toner Printer HL3045CN
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 4 - 5 years model HL3045CN
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: The letter K came up in the window
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't understand what operating system means
Expert:  JKalman replied 29 days ago.

Do you have a pc or a mac?

Expert:  JKalman replied 29 days ago.

A pc has the windows operating system.

Expert:  JKalman replied 29 days ago.

Do you have Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7?

Expert:  JKalman replied 29 days ago.

Or Windows XP or Vista?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Windows 7 and the model no you keep asking for I have given it is HL-3045CN if this isn't the model no where do I look for it it is bold as brass on the front of the printer
Expert:  JKalman replied 28 days ago.

Here is a link to the Brother website. This particular webpage contains links to the following:

User's Guide

Quick Setup Guide

Network User's Guide

The User's Guide is the reference that contains most of the information that you will need.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/manualtop.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hl3045cn_us_as

IPLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS ADVISE, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. If I have solved your problem, I would appreciate a GOOD or an EXCELLENT rating. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Please I want to cancel out this is getting me nowhere you ask for model and I give it to you and you keep asking my again and again I was wanting to download a user manual in the beginning and it has turned into a nightmare. Please can cancel me out.
Expert:  JKalman replied 27 days ago.

I got the model number for your printer in your original question. I only asked about your computer operating system. I apologize for the delay. I have provided the link to the manual resources on the official Brother website. Here is the link again:

I apologize for the link not being active due to a system problem. All you have to do is copy it and paste it into the URL address field of your browser. Then you can download the manual that you need. Please forgive the delay in my responding to your question. I am here to help you.