Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
what is the make and model of the printer and how old is it?
As per the problem that you have posted, there is a possibility of a hardware failure in that case the problem can only be solved when the faulty part is replaced.
is the error Reseat the Print Head to resolve the U051 / U052 error?
Please try the following to see if we can resolve your issue:
1. Open the cover of the printer.
2. Remove all ink tanks from the printer.
3. Lift up the gray locking lever on the side of the ink tank holder.
4. Gently remove the print head from the carriage unit.
try to clean the golden contact points on the printed chip on the print head with alcohol.
5. Place the print head back in and lock the lever down.
6. Place all of the ink tanks back in the printer.
7. Close the cover and turn the printer off.
8. Unplug the power from the printer. Leave the power unplugged for about 5-10 minutes.
Plug the power back in and turn the printer on. If the error persists then its time for a new print head.
yes that is correct go for a new printer.