Sjena1982
Sjena1982, Engineer
Experience:  B.Tech
18133961

I set the printer up, I did some copies, but I need to

Customer Question

I set the printer up, I did some copies, but I need to install a cd that came with it. can't put it in my laptop I
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: cannon Pixma MG3520
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc laptop - windows
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just opened the printer, never had any printer all in one before on this laptop. it came so the pc knows what to doa cd
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I really just need to install the info about the new printer all in one so I can use it.Ionl
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sjena1982 replied 30 days ago.

Hi ,

Welcome to Justanswer .

Please click the below link to download and install software then connect the printer .

http://tinyurl.com/glklg3k

or

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mg-series-inkjet/mg3520

Thanks

Satchi

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
my home phone can't get texts and my cell phone won't work. I don't know what my email address is anymore. I pay $142/month for cable and insurance and I'm totally stuck. I can't call anyone-contacts in cell phone. Can't use cell or laptop phone or y HP will McAfee cover my HP Windows Notebook?
Expert:  Sjena1982 replied 28 days ago.

Can you please explain the problem with the printer if exist ?