John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I cannot get my hp officejet 6700 to print in color from my

Customer Question

I cannot get my hp officejet 6700 to print in color from my computer screen. All my cartridges are good and I cleaned the printhead and printout was good with color, but it did not change to include color from my pc screen. I have Microsoft 10 if that makes any difference. Thank you, Karen
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I guess it is at least 5 years old and it is an OfficeJet 6700 All in One Premium
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it copy color fine from the printer's glass?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,